07 February 2016

Winter yet Again...

This winter was a string of highs and lows... Very warm weather alternating with cold, sometimes really freezing weather. After many days of warm weather that melted all the snow below the altitude of 1300m, it finally snowed again on Thursday!

On Friday I grabbed my camera and did a walk on the hills around Brasov, on the trails where I run so often. This time I slowed down and enjoyed the almost black and white landscape. I set my camera to black and white and I must say that I am quite pleased with the result!

Here are a few photos. The whole album can be found here.




Yesterday, with my old friend Nic and his older kids we did an exploration ski tour in Muntii Cailor. A very quiet place in winter! The weather was very windy and the snow quite scarce, but the landscapes were amazing. Again I took many photos. The whole album can be found here.



And here is the track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment